Terms & Conditions
- The Google Big Tent annual subscription (Spotify, Graze, Netflix) competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Guardian News and Media containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Competition you must complete the 'How progressive will you be in 2013?’ quiz distributed by GNM. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "How progressive will you be in 2013?" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- The closing date of the competition is Wednesday 29 May 2013 at 17.00.
- Each winner will each receive 1 gift voucher to the value of the specified prize a) 12 month Netflix Subscription b) Graze box every fortnight for 12 months c) 12 month premium spotify subscription. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 5 June 2013 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 7 days of being notified by GNM, then the winners prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize will be sent to the winners by GNM by 12 June 2013.
- Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Jessica Evans, muirhoward Ltd, 2 Green Hill Rents, Farringdon, London, EC1M 6BN
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.